We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Dawn of Titans Wiki:Wiki rules
In order to keep the Dawn of Titans Wiki free of spam and unnecessary items, there are a few rules you must follow when editing and creating pages:
- Anything that is against the is not allowed on the wiki, no matter what.
- Vandalism, spam, and disruptive editing are prohibited.
- Harassment, insults, ad hominem is not allowed on the wiki. Keep discussion as civil as possible.
- Stick to the facts – don't add parody/comedic/nonsense/hoax information to articles or create articles that could mislead players.
- This includes content based on speculation!
- Advertising is not allowed.
- Information about fan communities is not allowed due to advertising issues and stuff like that.
- Links to external communities within articles are not allowed, unless it is a cited reference.
- Do not directly copy over content from other websites that discuss Dawn of Titans.
- Linking to videos is only allowed if it's the only way to show a certain event or if they are official videos. Embedded videos should be completely neutral, entirely for illustrative purposes, preferably without voiced (or written) comments, and re-usable on the alternative-language wikis. Blatant self-promotion is not allowed.
- We are not a file-hosting service. If an image is uploaded and not integrated into a useful article soon after, we reserve the right to delete it without notice. Using our hosting for GUI screenshots, userspace images and general wiki-related images is allowed.
- Offensive, misleading, or otherwise unacceptable usernames are not allowed and will be blocked indefinitely.
- Abusing multiple accounts will not be tolerated.
- Editors may have more than one account only if all accounts used by an editor are clearly marked, though maintaining more than one account is generally discouraged regardless of the reason or identification.
- Conversely, each account should only be used by one person. If a group or organization wishes to edit on-wiki, each individual member that will be editing needs to create their own account.
Articles in the "User" namespace are exempt from rules 4, 6, and 8. Other exceptions to these rules may be made on a case-by-case basis; permission for an exception should be requested on the admin noticeboard.
Thank you for following these rules.